This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register on davidiriarte.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data regarding the professional, economic or privacy of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
· We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require from us.
· We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
David Iriarte has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Identity: David Iriarte Martínez · NIF: 72970485H · Address: Av. Zaragoza. 50680. Sos del Rey Católico (Zaragoza) · Telephone: 649 14 08 71 · Email: email@example.com
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
· Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
· Principle of minimization of data: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
· Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and We will delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
· Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
The personal data we process at davidiriarte.com comes from:
· Contact Form
· Subscription form
· Comments on blog / products
· Service request form
· Sales form
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not at davidiriarte.com we are treating personal data that concerns me.
Interested persons have the right to:
· Request access to personal data related to the interested party
· Request its rectification or deletion
· Request limitation of your treatment
· Oppose treatment
· Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. davidiriarte.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
· The treatment is based on consent
· The data has been provided by the interested person.
· The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
<h5> For what purpose do we process your personal data? </h5>
At davidiriarte.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
· Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of davidiriarte.com users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on Raiola’s servers (provider of Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.) within the EU.
· Sales form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in for each product or service where contact and payment details will be required such as: Name, surname, ID, email, telephone, address complete. Payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the web.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
· To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
· To support and improve the services offered by this website.
· To manage social networks. davidiriarte.com may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of davidiriarte.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user of davidiriarte.com. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of davidiriarte.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, davidiriarte.com, domiciled at Av. Zaragoza. 50680 Sos del Rey Católico (Zaragoza), will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to Web users and subscribers.
davidiriarte.com, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have previously visited davidiriarte.com and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited our site to do it again.
As a user of ldavidiriarte.com I inform you that I am collecting information for this remarketing function at davidiriarte.com.
The information we collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it will collect web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
At davidiriarte.com we use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment your audience by:
· Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
· Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
· What they buy online and through other channels
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data for?
The personal data provided will be kept:
· As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
· Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
· Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 years.
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, davidiriarte.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help davidiriarte.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of davidiriarte.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Webempresa Europa S.L., C / Almagro 11 6º 7ª 1. 28010 Madrid (MADRID). More information at: https://www.webempresa.com.
By browsing davidiriarte.com, unidentifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
· Google analytics
· Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
davidiriarte.com is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included in the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as complying with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel completely and safely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encrypted.
davidiriarte.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, David Iriarte Martínez will ensure that anyone who is authorized by davidiriarte.com to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing davidiriarte.com, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to davidiriarte.com, exonerating David Iriarte Martínez from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to David Iriarte Martínez in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
David Iriarte Martínez reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, David Iriarte Martínez will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, davidiriarte.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, davidiriarte.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 05-22-2018.